We are excited to join with the Salt Lake Chambers in their Stay Safe to Stay Open Initiative. We follow state health guidelines to show we care for and appreciate our customers and to protect our community and our economy. We practice the seven safe habits as outlined in the Utah Leads Together plan. In addition to the initiative we do require face-coverings for customers in-store shopping and have curbside available.
AS A BUSINESS, OUR TEAM PLEDGES TO…
- Conduct temperature checks before work and
stay home when we are sick.
- Wash our hands frequently and avoid touching
our face and eyes.
- Practice physical distancing including wearing
face coverings in close common areas.
- Cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze.
- Learn about high-risk groups and help
- Clean high touch surfaces frequently.
- Follow public health guidance as updated.