Oven Roasted Vegetables Snider’s style
We like our vegetables too! Oven Roasted Vegetables are a perfect side for any meat dish. Preparation is simple and can be done a day ahead. The flavors melt together in a way that make your taste buds go “wow” and you kitchen smell divine! We like to serve ours with Snider’s Hunter sauce.
- 3 lbs of small potatoes, we love whole Yukon or cut larger potatoes in quarters
- 1 sweet yellow onion, chunked or smaller slices
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 6-8 peeled garlic cloves
- Fresh rosemary or dried, add to flavor preference
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Snider’s Porterhouse Rub (or Double Secret)
- Kosher salt and coarse ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- In a large bowl combine all the all vegetables
- Coat the vegetables in olive oil and season using salt, pepper, and Snider’s Porterhouse Rub as desired by tossing the vegetables in bowl, add in Rosemary leaves.
- Evenly spread the coated and seasoned vegetables in a large roasting pan
- Roast for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally
- Pull and serve when vegetables are cooked through and potato’s are fork tender