Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
Easy, fun and flavorful! What more could you ask for?
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30
- 4 sesame ginger or teriyaki marinated chicken breast
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 bottle of your favorite teriyaki sauce
- 2-3 tbs toasted sesame oil (or a cooking oil of your choice)
- Cook the 2 cups of rice in a medium sized pot following the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet over a medium heat and add the 2-3 tbs of oil.
- Once the oil is hot carefully add the chicken breast. Cook the chicken breast for approximately 15-20 minutes or until it is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and allow the breast to cool for approximately 5 minutes. Wipe or pour out most of the oil from the skillet so that only enough to coat the bottom of the skillet remains.
- (Optional) Reduce the heat to a medium/low and Pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken, only add enough to lightly coat the chicken and cook for another 1-2 minutes tossing or stirring the chicken in the teriyaki constantly.*
- Serve over the rice and enjoy!
*Don’t add the teriyaki sauce to the skillet if you are concerned about it sticking to the skillet and or running its finish.
*The Sesame Ginger Chicken Breast can be substituted for our Teriyaki or Asian Sriracha Marinated Chicken Breast.