Classic Chicken Fried Steak
It may not be good for you, but who cares when they taste this good?
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20
- 4-6 cubed steaks seasoned with Snider’s House Rub
- 1 cup and 6 tbs flour
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 2-3 tbs butter
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Bread the seasoned cubed steaks with 1 cup of the flour.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium heat.
- Melt the butter and add the oil to the skillet.
- Carefully add the cubed steaks to the skillet and fry each side until browned. (approximately 3-4 minutes per side)
- Remove the cubed steaks from the skillet.
- Mix the remaining 6 tbs of four into 1 cup of the milk.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of milk to the skillet scraping the bottom of the skillet to loosen up the pan drippings. Then slowly add the flour and milk mixture to the skillet stirring constantly until it reaches a desired thickness adding salt and pepper to taste.