Welcome to Snider Bros. Blog
Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs
Tender, Savory And Lip Smacking Good!
Prep Time: 7-24 hours
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 lbs beef flanken ribs cut across the rib at ½ inch thickness
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp ginger puréed or finely grated
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions.
- In a bowl mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, oil, ginger, pepper and onions until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the meat in a large sealable bag along with the marinade. Let the meat marinate for at least 7 hours or as long as for 24 hours.
- Heat your grill to a medium-high heat and grill the ribs until they are no longer pink in the middle, approximately 5-7 minutes per side.