Fried Pork Sandwich
Fast, Fun and Flavorful!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
- 2 Boneless Butterflied Pork Chops, cut in half, tenderized twice and seasoned with our house rub
- 2 cups cracker meal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 buns of your choice
- Swiss cheese (optional)
- Bread the pork chops in the cracker meal, after they have been seasoned, and set them aside.
- In a medium or large skillet melt the butter and heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted and the skillet is hot carefully lay the breaded pork chops on the skillet and fry each side until it reaches a rich golden brown color. The chops should take anywhere from 5-7 minutes to cook.
- In the last minute before the pork is fully cooked place the swiss cheese ontop of each piece of pork and allow it to begin to melt onto the pork. (optional)
- Place the pork on the buns and serve hot!